While Tanya may be new to the RKS team, she is far from new to the beauty industry. Tanya’s impressive resume boasts over 25 years of professional experience, with fifteen years as a salon owner.
Born and raised in Uzbekistan, Tanya grew up watching her hairdresser mom working behind the chair and decided to follow in her footsteps.
Beginning her career on NYCs Fifth Avenue, she worked to become a seasoned artist. Tanya specializes in organic colors and highlights that are safe for even the most sensitive scalp and hair. The products she uses are made of natural and organic ingredients that leave the hair lustrous and damage free.
Your first results will leave you coming back not just for Tanya’s incredible product selection but for her personal touch as well!
• We can only honor scheduled appointments.
• Please do not bring any guests, children, or pets with you to your appointment.
• All clientele and staff members will receive a temperature check prior to entering the salon.
• Everyone is expected to have a face covering. No exceptions can be made
• You should not bring extra articles of clothing, shopping bags, luggage , etc.
• Each client will be provided with a disposable garment bag to hand articles of clothing in.
• Hand sanitizer and cleaning stations are located at many touch points.
• The waiting area will be closed and all magazines have been removed.
• The kitchen is temporarily closed.
• Stations will be cleaned and sanitized between each client.
• We encourage debit and credit card transactions.