If you’re looking for natural looking, undetectable hair extensions at affordable prices, you’ve come to the right place.
At Roman K Salon, we pride ourselves on our meticulous attention to detail when choosing the right extensions for you. Through hard work, education and years of experience, we have made a name for ourselves as the go-to salon for professional extensions. So regardless of your hair type, you can rest assured that we will choose or design extensions to give you the length, texture, color, wave or volume you’ve always wanted!
We can help you choose extensions that fit your personality, hair type and budget, or you can even come in with a picture of the hair you want and feel confident that you’ll get that precise look.
The Hand Tied Extension Method is where a stylist attaches beads onto a row of a client's natural hair, similar to the beaded weft method. The detailed process is ideal for those looking to add more volume and length that looks natural without putting too much tension on the scalp or hair. To learn more click here
Tape In Extensions (Hot Heads) are human hair, adhesive weft extensions that are applied without the need for tools or heat. Hotheads Hair Extensions are uniquely designed to lay completely seamless and undetectable in the hair. Manufactured with amazing quality human remy hair with the cuticle in tact allows our hair to be reapplied up to 3 times, while still looking and feeling amazing. Clients will get 8 to 10 weeks of wear from each application.
Clip In Hair Extensions are easy to use extensions that come in wefts or curtains of hair that can be clipped on to your natural hair and taken out just as easily when you no longer want to wear them. It’s perfect for a quick make over or a change of look for an event. They can be used to add length as well as volume.
• We can only honor scheduled appointments.
• Please do not bring any guests, children, or pets with you to your appointment.
• All clientele and staff members will receive a temperature check prior to entering the salon.
• Everyone is expected to have a face covering. No exceptions can be made
• You should not bring extra articles of clothing, shopping bags, luggage , etc.
• Each client will be provided with a disposable garment bag to hand articles of clothing in.
• Hand sanitizer and cleaning stations are located at many touch points.
• The waiting area will be closed and all magazines have been removed.
• The kitchen is temporarily closed.
• Stations will be cleaned and sanitized between each client.
• We encourage debit and credit card transactions.