Sophie wanted to learn from top celebrity colorists in the industry so she moved to Los Angeles in 2014 where she got the opportunity of a lifetime and started apprenticing under Jennifer Aniston's long time hair colorist, Michael Canale, co-creator of the iconic “The Rachel” hairstyle. As Canale’s apprentice she got to travel with him working in different salons across the country and got to work on a number of his celebrity clients ranging from Faye Dunaway to 90s iconic supermodel, Carolyn Murphy. After a 3 year grueling training period Sophie decided she wanted to live somewhere more fast paced so she packed up her bags and moved to New York in 2019 where she immediately started building a clientele.
Sophie believes that hair color should look like it could naturally come from your head. She says the days are over where you have to put 500 foils in someone’s hair – now, its all about placement. She believes in strategically placing foils where the sun would naturally hit. She also loves to wrap the tips of the hair in foils to give that extra “pop” of brightness towards the ends, creating a more modern movement with color.
Sophie is known by her clients for taking their hair’s natural beauty and enhancing it to make it the hair of their dreams. Her creativity and easy going demeanor has her clients always coming back for more. Whether Sophie is doing color, extensions or keratins, she likes to tell people she has the greatest job in the world because she gets to work with her friends on her friends while making them feel beautiful.
• We can only honor scheduled appointments.
• Please do not bring any guests, children, or pets with you to your appointment.
• All clientele and staff members will receive a temperature check prior to entering the salon.
• Everyone is expected to have a face covering. No exceptions can be made
• You should not bring extra articles of clothing, shopping bags, luggage , etc.
• Each client will be provided with a disposable garment bag to hand articles of clothing in.
• Hand sanitizer and cleaning stations are located at many touch points.
• The waiting area will be closed and all magazines have been removed.
• The kitchen is temporarily closed.
• Stations will be cleaned and sanitized between each client.
• We encourage debit and credit card transactions.