As a native New Yorker, individual self-expression has always been her greatest influence. Trained as a colorist with Loreal Professional in numerous salons throughout the decade, she found the customizing ability of balayage to allow precision of enhancing others features, face shapes, and skin tones.
In 2018, she reinvented her process of hair painting by eliminating the use of plastic waste within her sessions. Opting for natural fibers, she has been able to create the same beautiful looks while encouraging eco-sustainability.
Outside of the salon, her passions include traveling. Through exposure of other cultures, she has expanded her diversity of various methods of hair care which further allow her clients to receive a unique experience.
• We can only honor scheduled appointments.
• Please do not bring any guests, children, or pets with you to your appointment.
• All clientele and staff members will receive a temperature check prior to entering the salon.
• Everyone is expected to have a face covering. No exceptions can be made
• You should not bring extra articles of clothing, shopping bags, luggage , etc.
• Each client will be provided with a disposable garment bag to hand articles of clothing in.
• Hand sanitizer and cleaning stations are located at many touch points.
• The waiting area will be closed and all magazines have been removed.
• The kitchen is temporarily closed.
• Stations will be cleaned and sanitized between each client.
• We encourage debit and credit card transactions.