Mia is a born and raised New Yorker who has trained with top NYC colorists. Her approach to color has always been to enhance the client’s natural color and features while maintaining the hair’s integrity.
Working behind the chair and connecting with people is what gives her the drive and inspiration to create beautiful long lasting color. Mia loves to create hand painted highlights on rich brunettes, vivid redheads and bright beautiful blondes.
She is a wife and mother to her husband Michael and son Colm and loves living in her native Astoria, Queens.
• We can only honor scheduled appointments.
• Please do not bring any guests, children, or pets with you to your appointment.
• All clientele and staff members will receive a temperature check prior to entering the salon.
• Everyone is expected to have a face covering. No exceptions can be made
• You should not bring extra articles of clothing, shopping bags, luggage , etc.
• Each client will be provided with a disposable garment bag to hand articles of clothing in.
• Hand sanitizer and cleaning stations are located at many touch points.
• The waiting area will be closed and all magazines have been removed.
• The kitchen is temporarily closed.
• Stations will be cleaned and sanitized between each client.
• We encourage debit and credit card transactions.