While Melissa's enthusiasm for allure began with makeup, it quickly blossomed into an interest for hair as well. A graduate of Arrojo Cosmetology, she trained directly with Nick Arrojo. She then went on to work at RARE, where she trained with some of the industries best, including Ruth Roche.
With a passion for blondes, Melissa's favorite task is hand painting the luscious manes of her clients! For Melissa, beauty is art; whether it's creating shapes in a haircut to accentuate someone's features or painting the perfect pop of color to brighten ones complexion or make their eyes sparkle, your hair and face will be Melissa's canvass. But don't feel too left out guys, she also specializes in men's cuts! Melissa really takes the time to get to know her clients, their lifestyle, and maintenance.
She uses this knowledge to educate and guide her clients with the ability to look and feel their best everyday. She thrives knowing that anyone that leaves her chair will instantly feel their confidence spike!
• We can only honor scheduled appointments.
• Please do not bring any guests, children, or pets with you to your appointment.
• All clientele and staff members will receive a temperature check prior to entering the salon.
• Everyone is expected to have a face covering. No exceptions can be made
• You should not bring extra articles of clothing, shopping bags, luggage , etc.
• Each client will be provided with a disposable garment bag to hand articles of clothing in.
• Hand sanitizer and cleaning stations are located at many touch points.
• The waiting area will be closed and all magazines have been removed.
• The kitchen is temporarily closed.
• Stations will be cleaned and sanitized between each client.
• We encourage debit and credit card transactions.