Kelly gained her extensive training in cut and styling from an accomplished career spent in the best Salons and Academy’s in San Francisco, LA, London, and New York as a Toni&Guy Art team member. Endlessly inspired by the creativity of the industry, Kelly has shared her technical expertise and love for the industry with hairdressers in cutting classes, shows, and workshops. Kelly’s true passion is working in the salon with her bi-coastal clientele, where she can express her individual and creative brilliance. An honest approach to customer service and clear communication is at the heart of Kelly’s working philosophy.
Finding joy in correcting a new clients previous cut or finding that perfectly prescribed product makes her and her clients genuinely happy.
Make an appointment with your new hair best friend today.
• We can only honor scheduled appointments.
• Please do not bring any guests, children, or pets with you to your appointment.
• All clientele and staff members will receive a temperature check prior to entering the salon.
• Everyone is expected to have a face covering. No exceptions can be made
• You should not bring extra articles of clothing, shopping bags, luggage , etc.
• Each client will be provided with a disposable garment bag to hand articles of clothing in.
• Hand sanitizer and cleaning stations are located at many touch points.
• The waiting area will be closed and all magazines have been removed.
• The kitchen is temporarily closed.
• Stations will be cleaned and sanitized between each client.
• We encourage debit and credit card transactions.