As a native New Yorker, Jasmine is inspired by the city’s culture through fashion and it’s people. With a strong foundation built at Paul Labrecque salon she demonstrates chic and sophisticated style in all her work.
Continuing her education through L'Oreal Professionnel, Cezanne and Oribe, she is always learning and growing as a person and hairstylist. 10+ years in the industry, her mission behind the chair has remained the same, to get to know her guests so she may create fresh, customized looks that compliment their personality and lifestyle.
• We can only honor scheduled appointments.
• Please do not bring any guests, children, or pets with you to your appointment.
• All clientele and staff members will receive a temperature check prior to entering the salon.
• Everyone is expected to have a face covering. No exceptions can be made
• You should not bring extra articles of clothing, shopping bags, luggage , etc.
• Each client will be provided with a disposable garment bag to hand articles of clothing in.
• Hand sanitizer and cleaning stations are located at many touch points.
• The waiting area will be closed and all magazines have been removed.
• The kitchen is temporarily closed.
• Stations will be cleaned and sanitized between each client.
• We encourage debit and credit card transactions.