Denise started her career over 20 years ago in California. Her experience has given her the opportunity to hone her skills and specialize in both cut and color. Early in her career she worked and trained with the renowned TONI&GUY. Advancing quickly through the company to Art Director, she traveled and taught in salons, at hair shows and in the academy as part of the educational team. She went on to earn two prestigious awards at the annual TONI&GUY Photographic Awards before transferring to NYC as Art Director/Educator. In NYC she has continued to learn extensive color techniques such as Balayage/Hair Painting with L’Oréal and Redken.
Dedicated to her artistry, Denise is always adding to her repertoire of techniques. She strives to offer her guests the most current cut and color, along with a great salon experience.
• We can only honor scheduled appointments.
• Please do not bring any guests, children, or pets with you to your appointment.
• All clientele and staff members will receive a temperature check prior to entering the salon.
• Everyone is expected to have a face covering. No exceptions can be made
• You should not bring extra articles of clothing, shopping bags, luggage , etc.
• Each client will be provided with a disposable garment bag to hand articles of clothing in.
• Hand sanitizer and cleaning stations are located at many touch points.
• The waiting area will be closed and all magazines have been removed.
• The kitchen is temporarily closed.
• Stations will be cleaned and sanitized between each client.
• We encourage debit and credit card transactions.