As a natural creative thinker, and bright conversationalist, Dayna has risen through the ranks as an expert stylist, dressing and cutting hair. After graduating from Arrojo Cosmetology school, she joined the team at Ted Gibson Salon in 2011, where she built up a loyal following.
To date, Dayna’s credits include working at both Spring and Fall New York Fashion Week, for designers such as Carmen Marc Valvo, Rachel Roy, Lela Rose, and Pamella Roland. She has also done work for designers Dolce and Gabana and Elie Tahari. She has enjoyed working behind the scenes on Good Morning America, Live with Kelly and Michael, and The Rachael Ray Show. Assisting Ted Gibson led her to work with celebs such as Uma Thurman, Elizabeth Olsen, Ashley Greene, and Katharine McPhee.
Dayna has also had the pleasure of personally styling the tresses for celebs such as Debra Messing, Cynthia Nixon, Britany Snow, Idina Menzel, and Adrienne Bailon. Dayna is certified in Great Length extensions, and is quickly becoming known for her natural looking sew in extensions. Her greatest passion is creating effortless looking layers, soft sexy waves, and curly/highly textured hair, while focusing on making each and every guest in her chair feel confident that she will help them achieve their perfect look.
• We can only honor scheduled appointments.
• Please do not bring any guests, children, or pets with you to your appointment.
• All clientele and staff members will receive a temperature check prior to entering the salon.
• Everyone is expected to have a face covering. No exceptions can be made
• You should not bring extra articles of clothing, shopping bags, luggage , etc.
• Each client will be provided with a disposable garment bag to hand articles of clothing in.
• Hand sanitizer and cleaning stations are located at many touch points.
• The waiting area will be closed and all magazines have been removed.
• The kitchen is temporarily closed.
• Stations will be cleaned and sanitized between each client.
• We encourage debit and credit card transactions.