A hairdresser for 15 years Dale started his career in Dallas Texas at Toni & Guy’s headquarter salon where strong education helped him rapidly become an Artistic Director. His love and desire for always being the best quickly introduced him to teach. As a member of the Artistic Platform Team, educator and managing the salon he decided to shake it up and move to New York City where he worked at some of the top salons in Manhattan.
After Toni & Guys very deconstructed style he was fortunate enough to work under Antonio Prieto where he learned a structured classic cutting approach. This helped form a well rounded cutting style creating beautiful, precise, effortless hair. His deep passion for short hair excelled. Dale then joined an amazing creative team at Dop Dop as the Cutting Education Director where he was an instrumental part of NYC Fashion Week, training young hairdressers, styling for runway, editorial, and social media. Having trained with Vivian Mackinder who is a master at up styling he became a sought out wedding hair master.
His continually education with advanced courses in both cutting and color keeps his skills sharp and his finger on fashion trends.
His goal is for every client is for them to come back looking as amazing as when they left.
• We can only honor scheduled appointments.
• Please do not bring any guests, children, or pets with you to your appointment.
• All clientele and staff members will receive a temperature check prior to entering the salon.
• Everyone is expected to have a face covering. No exceptions can be made
• You should not bring extra articles of clothing, shopping bags, luggage , etc.
• Each client will be provided with a disposable garment bag to hand articles of clothing in.
• Hand sanitizer and cleaning stations are located at many touch points.
• The waiting area will be closed and all magazines have been removed.
• The kitchen is temporarily closed.
• Stations will be cleaned and sanitized between each client.
• We encourage debit and credit card transactions.