With over two decades of professional experience in the hair industry, Ana, born in Albania, graduated from one of the top beauty schools in Europe (N Amarantos-Eurocoiffure-Athens, Greece). After moving to the USA in pursuit of the American dream, Ana worked as a senior stylist in Boston, MA for twenty two years and recently moved to NYC to be with her husband and is honored to have found a home at RKS!
You will seldom find expert hairstylists that have the passion Ana does for people. An avid listener, Ana is detail oriented with her work. Her skills and creative mind will give you the look you have always wanted, as she will further dedicate time to share with you tips and tricks regarding daily maintenance.
Ana is specialized in Dry Cutting and she invests a significant portion of her time on continuing education in the most recent trends and hair care techniques and can adopt them to accommodate and give you the look that YOU desire, whether that is a complete makeover or maintaining your current look regardless of age or gender.
Ana will have you feeling wonderful after a relaxed and fun appointment with her
• We can only honor scheduled appointments.
• Please do not bring any guests, children, or pets with you to your appointment.
• All clientele and staff members will receive a temperature check prior to entering the salon.
• Everyone is expected to have a face covering. No exceptions can be made
• You should not bring extra articles of clothing, shopping bags, luggage , etc.
• Each client will be provided with a disposable garment bag to hand articles of clothing in.
• Hand sanitizer and cleaning stations are located at many touch points.
• The waiting area will be closed and all magazines have been removed.
• The kitchen is temporarily closed.
• Stations will be cleaned and sanitized between each client.
• We encourage debit and credit card transactions.