An’s extensive international work has earned her a place among the superstars in the industry. She was a key member of the TONI&GUY London/label.m teams, and regarded as one of the world’s leading colour specialists. An works major fashion events, with involvement in both New Zealand and London Fashion Weeks.
An’s editorial work has been published in leading publications including work with Nike, British Vogue, Kiosk, Vice, Hard eats and Remix magazines. She was a key contributor on major brand campaigns and photo shoots for TONI&GUY London and label.m.
An began her career with TONI&GUY New Zealand, and was based at the renowned flagship TONI&GUY London Academy for where she taught for three years before her move to New York City. Particularly known for her impeccable on-stage work, and for industry shows and seminars, teaching hairdressers spanning all across the globe.
An Pham, a New York based “hair creative” is a world-class, ground-breaking educator across all courses. With her charismatic personality, creative ability and enthusiastic teaching style, she consistently provides an abundance of inspiration to both aspiring and experienced talent.
As a colour specialist, An’s strengths are not limited. In the salon you can find her master work in seamless balayage, double process, and impeccable highlights.
• We can only honor scheduled appointments.
• Please do not bring any guests, children, or pets with you to your appointment.
• All clientele and staff members will receive a temperature check prior to entering the salon.
• Everyone is expected to have a face covering. No exceptions can be made
• You should not bring extra articles of clothing, shopping bags, luggage , etc.
• Each client will be provided with a disposable garment bag to hand articles of clothing in.
• Hand sanitizer and cleaning stations are located at many touch points.
• The waiting area will be closed and all magazines have been removed.
• The kitchen is temporarily closed.
• Stations will be cleaned and sanitized between each client.
• We encourage debit and credit card transactions.