Alex Budai, one of New York City’s preeminent hairstylists, is known for creating sexy and glamorous looks for elite clients, fashion designers, and creative directors. Born in Hungary, he started doing hair at 12 years old—his first two clients were his mother and younger sister.
Enjoying an extensive career, Alex has studied and worked for several years in Europe and has traveled for clients to major U.S. cities including San Francisco, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles. Some of the world’s top salons—John Frida, Privé, and Paul Labrecque regard Alex as an elite stylist.
Found backstage at runway shows during New York Fashion Week for over twenty years, Alex has a loyal clientele that follow him everywhere from New York , Los Angeles, to Miami. His resume touts some of the world’s hottest fashion shows including Venexiana, Diesel, Donna Karan, Jeremy Scott, Bebe, and Badgely Mishka. The Hungarian’s stunning work has been featured in Spanish Vogue, Mexican Vogue, Ophra m., Elle, Bridal Magazine, UNTITLED, Marie Claire . His creative hairstyling has also appeared in A&E’s “Private Sessions” and E!’s “Celebrity Weddings”, as well as Sumsung, Budweiser, Dr. Pepper’s ad campaign....
More info, go to; AlexBudai.com
• We can only honor scheduled appointments.
• Please do not bring any guests, children, or pets with you to your appointment.
• All clientele and staff members will receive a temperature check prior to entering the salon.
• Everyone is expected to have a face covering. No exceptions can be made
• You should not bring extra articles of clothing, shopping bags, luggage , etc.
• Each client will be provided with a disposable garment bag to hand articles of clothing in.
• Hand sanitizer and cleaning stations are located at many touch points.
• The waiting area will be closed and all magazines have been removed.
• The kitchen is temporarily closed.
• Stations will be cleaned and sanitized between each client.
• We encourage debit and credit card transactions.