Roman Kusayev, Russian born, moved to New York City at the age of 9. Having grown up in a family of cosmetologists and hairdressers, his pedigree is innate. Roman began his career at the age of 17 working in one of the most prestigious hair salons in NYC, John Barrett Salon, at Bergdorf Goodman. There Roman trained along side the most talented hairdressers in the world. He took his extensive knowledge and expertise downtown as a master stylist working for Butterfly Studio and remained there honing his edge for the past 10 years.
Roman has been written up as an expert stylist in Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, and is named one of the top stylists in NYC by Allure Magazine. His clients include the top Fashion editors and celebrities such as Danica Patrick, Patti LuPone and Mandy Patinkin. He has now created his dream team with the launch of his first luxury salon and spa called Roman K Salon located in the heart of New York City.
• We can only honor scheduled appointments.
• Please do not bring any guests, children, or pets with you to your appointment.
• All clientele and staff members will receive a temperature check prior to entering the salon.
• Everyone is expected to have a face covering. No exceptions can be made
• You should not bring extra articles of clothing, shopping bags, luggage , etc.
• Each client will be provided with a disposable garment bag to hand articles of clothing in.
• Hand sanitizer and cleaning stations are located at many touch points.
• The waiting area will be closed and all magazines have been removed.
• The kitchen is temporarily closed.
• Stations will be cleaned and sanitized between each client.
• We encourage debit and credit card transactions.