With over six years of experience in the hair industry, Joel has worked as an educator with Aveda, and as a lead stylist and program developer for salons in Michigan and New York City.
Having worked in various locations, he brings a fresh and unique perspective to each and every client. Joel is incredibly adept at embracing texture, body, and style. His goal is to create something that builds around you and your lifestyle; taking into account not only your hair texture, but also your ability to maintain. He wants your hair to work for you, both in and out of the chair.
• We can only honor scheduled appointments.
• Please do not bring any guests, children, or pets with you to your appointment.
• All clientele and staff members will receive a temperature check prior to entering the salon.
• Everyone is expected to have a face covering. No exceptions can be made
• You should not bring extra articles of clothing, shopping bags, luggage , etc.
• Each client will be provided with a disposable garment bag to hand articles of clothing in.
• Hand sanitizer and cleaning stations are located at many touch points.
• The waiting area will be closed and all magazines have been removed.
• The kitchen is temporarily closed.
• Stations will be cleaned and sanitized between each client.
• We encourage debit and credit card transactions.